Earth’s problems in the absence of the Shari`a contain 7 points:
1. The problem of natural resources being consumed and misused by others.
2. The international political and financial laws being used on the Earth are harmful, i.e. socialism, communism, capitalism, etc and are made to benefit the elite of society.
3. Pollution is becoming a serious problem as it sinks into our soil, goes into our atmosphere and leaks into our water supply.
4. Food is becoming scarce as cities become overcrowded. This has a direct impact upon the population.
5. Constant warfare is making the earth one great big battlefield. Old weapons are left about, for unsuspectingchildren or adults to stumble upon them and most likely be maimed for life.
6. Women and children are left without a home, and many homeless people are living without any hope for the future. Even those who are needy are pulled into a usury system. They are blackmailed or given false hopes through gambling to destroy them. In addition to all this, there are alarming rates of prostitution; obscenity and family ties get severed.
7. Cloning and scientific abuse is going out of control. Our food, children and way of life are being tampered with and are being changed beyond recognition.
Text taken from the book: Allah's Governance on Earth